Mom’s Best Friend Dallas / Fort Worth home care agency screens and places exceptional, experienced candidates looking for Dallas and Fort Worth senior care job opportunities. We are your trusted partner, matching families with the best caregivers that the metroplex has to offer, all of whom are experienced, kind, and carefully screened.
2125 North Josey Lane | Suite 100 | Carrollton, TX 75006
Phone: 972.446.0500 x224 | 24/7 Phone: 469.557.1144 | Fax: 972.820.5744
Senior Care Team
- Elena Gill, Director of Senior Care Services & Administrator, 972.446.0500 x224, email@example.com
- Lindsay Rose, Finance, 972.446.0500 x230, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linda Curtin, After-Hours, 469.557.1144
- Kim Winblood, VP / Chief Operations Officer, 972.446.0500 x223, email@example.com
- Jim Winblood, President, 972.446.0500 x229, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunni Roaten, Executive Vice President, 972.446.0500, x227, email@example.com
From I-35 East:
- Take the Sandy Lake/Whitlock Road (Exit 444) and go East on Whitlock. Whitlock will turn into Keller Springs.
- Continue approximately two miles (through three lights) and turn right at Josey Lane.
- We are located in the middle office building in the Josey Rancho office complex on the right. You cannot miss the distinctive, historic, red brick buildings. Please come in the front door and we are in Suite 100 (on your left).
From 190/George Bush:
- Get off at the Josey Lane Exit and go South until you reach Keller Springs.
- We are located on the southwest corner of Josey and Keller Springs. We are located in the middle office building in the Josey Rancho office complex on the right. You cannot miss the distinctive, historic, red brick buildings. Please come in the front door and we are in Suite 100 (on your left).