- Seniors want to be home: According to the AARP, 89% of people ages 50+ wish to remain in their homes indefinitely. When they stay in their home, they get elderly care assistance in the comfort of their own belongings and community.
- Personal attention: In home care offers 1-1 attention, customized meals, personalized daily activities, and a range of services based on the needs of each client.
- Less expensive: You can save money by utilizing in home care, particularly when the care is minimal (can add hours as they are needed) and non-medical.
There are, however, times when Dallas in-home care facilities (assisted living in a home setting), assisted living community, or nursing homeÂ facility may become a necessary option for families:
- There is a decline in health or a medical need for health care professionals
- Extensive mobility problems
- Home modification is required and cost-prohibitive
The ideal option is to allow a senior to remain as independent as possible through elderly care assistance. That is why we offer non-medical services from as little as 4 hours at a time up through 24 hour care.
Feel free to get in touch today!