License & Insurance
Mom’s Best Friend Dallas / Fort Worth in-home senior care service is licensed by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services to provide both short and long-term personal assistant services to seniors. (PAS # 012668). You can rest assured knowing that all senior care providers are paid legally through our payroll company, and insured through our liability policy.
All of our in home care senior services are offered a la carte, meaning you are welcome to choose any of the services you need. Families can utilize our services for on-call needs, on a regularly scheduled basis, or for a short term need (such as a transition from hospital to home). Care is provided as needed, and there is no long-term contract required.
Our non-medical / personal assistant services are exceptional as compared with typical elderly care services, and include (but are not limited to):
- Transportation and Errands
- Assistance with Daily Activities of Living (including Mobility, Bathing and Restroom Assistance)
- Light Housekeeping and Pet Care
- Meal Preparation and Clean-up
- Medication Reminders
- Administrative Assistance
- Creative Activities
View additional details about these services.
Our in-home care services are provided at a rate of $18.50/hr (pricing will vary for overnight services or less than 4 hours at a time). All of our in home care senior services are offered a la carte, meaning you are free to choose any of the services you need. Families can utilize our services for on-call needs, on a regularly scheduled basis, or for a short term need (such as a transition from hospital to home). Care is provided as needed, and there is no long-term contract required.
24 Hour Care
Your home care services will fall into one of two categories based on the needs of your loved one. Please contact us for pricing:
- 24-hour daily care: This reduced rate option allows for caregivers to have 8 hours of rest per day (in a separate bedroom) while still maintaining the ability to monitor for, and provide, middle-of-the-night assistance as needed. This option may be provided by one caregiver, but will often be covered by two rotating caregivers who work several days at a time.
- Around-the-clock hourly care: When a client requires supervision and assistance 24-hours per day, this option will utilize several caregivers to rotate in shifts, providing around-the-clock, alert caregivers.
Payment & Insurance
Most clients are private pay (online payment services available), because in-home care services are not covered under traditional health insurance plans. However, some long-term care insurance policies will cover senior care. Check with your provider (ask about their non-medical, custodial and companionship categories).
For more information on our services, or to inquire about pricing, you can call, email, or reach us here anytime.